FREE RETURNS for CHANGE OF MIND
Please note, for purchases between 1st November and 24th December we have extended our returns window for change of mind to 60 days to allow enough time for you to return any items.
We offer 30 day refunds on products, including returns on products if you simply change your mind. This is available on all full priced and promotional products and incorrect sized purchases. In order to qualify for the refund, items purchased must be returned in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, tags attached). Refunds will only be processed using the original payment method. A completed return form must accompany all claims made. We do not offer exchanges, only refunds. Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in stores, the order must be returned via online.
Returns for change of mind are only permitted where:
• the item is in saleable condition, in its original packaging with all tags attached;
• the item has not been worn, damaged or washed;
• the item is not marked as a final clearance item
• you notify us for a return within 90 days of receiving product;
• the original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
We do not credit original shipping fees for a change of mind return. Our change of mind returns policy is in addition to any rights you may have under consumer laws.
If your purchase was made with a Visa or MasterCard Gift Card, the refund will be made to the original payment methods therefore you must have the original Gift Card in your possession. Refunds cannot be reversed or reclaimed. Please contact Visa or MasterCard if you have any questions.
We are committed to honouring your rights under consumer laws. If your product is faulty or is different to the product you ordered, we will assist you to fix the problem. This may include a refund, repair or replacement depending on the nature of the problem. You will still need proof of purchase before we can offer you a remedy.
FINAL CLEARANCE ITEMS
Due to the genuine nature of the clearance sale, Products marked as 'final clearance' on the product page or invoice, cannot be returned if you change your mind.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- If you completed your order as a registered customer, simply log into your account to create your return. View your latest orders and select the product/s you wish to return. Completed your order as a Guest? Simply complete the guest return form.
- View your latest orders and select the product/s you wish to return
- A return request will then be emailed to you. Print this out and include it with the goods you are returning. The email will contain an Australia Post link to download a pre-paid FREE return label.
- Package goods in preparation for them to be returned to us. If you are returning items for a change of mind, please ensure they are in original condition (unworn, unwashed, tags attached).
- Once you have completed your return online, print out the Australia Post label and stick it on your package. If you do not have access to a printer, please include your order number with your return.
- Drop it off at your local Australia Post Office, or a red post box and you're done!
New Zealand Returns
- Once you have completed your return online and packaged your goods, contact our Customer Service Team to arrange a collection.
Note: Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in stores, the order must be returned via online.